The Ancient City is the door opening to the heritage of Thai wisdom. With a wide range of architectural symbols combined with fine arts and craftsmanship, structural layout and natural environment that integrate harmoniously, The Ancient City creates kind of atmosphere that induces visitors to perceive and appreciate the continuity of history, cultures, religions, arts and customs of Thai people from dawn until now.
- Just a visit to the Ancient City is comparable to a Thailand-round journey within a day.
- The layout preserves the pattern of
traditional Thai lifestyles, which is hard to behold nowadays.
- In vicinity of Suwananbhumi Airport, only about 40 minutes away
- Located in the neighbourhood of Bangkok, only one-hour travel, the Ancient City is accessible by many convenient routes.
- Accommodations and activity sites are available.
Samutprakan Crocodile Farm & Zoo
The Largest Crocodile ever held in captivity is an Estuarine/Siamese hybrid named "YAI" (Born10 June 1972) at the famous Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo, Thailand. He measures 6 m. (19 ft. 8 in.) in length and weighs 1,114.27 kg. (2,465 lb.)
Bangnamphung Floating Market
You can see clearer what I meant about the loop in the river. That is a big diversion for ships heading to Bangkok.
The Paseo Shopping Mall